Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WuChess


A New Chess Server WuChess Creator RZA



Robert Diggs (born July 5, 1969), better known as RZA (pronounced ɹɪzʌ), is an American music producer, rapper, and occasional actor. A prominent figure in hip hop music, he is the de facto leader of the hip hop group Wu-Tang Clan.

RZA stays at the Mandarin Oriental in New York rooms start around $700 a night, and suites go from around $1,300 to $2,200 (a night. Plus tax. The Webmaster pays AUD$68.00 per week for a two bedroom flat) What a mixture music & chess with a passion for sharing with others his gifts, check it out.

You be arrayed in yo finest
But I’ll be playing like Wilhelm Steinitz
The moves your girl you’ll have to ask her
‘Cause I’ll be whirlin’ like Emanuel Lasker
You’ll be sinkin’ like an anchor
‘Cause I’ll be thinkin’ like Capablanca
By game’s end you’ll be yakkin’ and beggin’
‘Cause I’ll be attackin’ like Alekhine
My moves you’ll try to mimic
But I’ll be channelin’ Botvinnik
You’ll be tossed like a rag doll
‘Cause I’ll be bossin’ you like Mikhail Tal
At most you’ll call me a pisher,
But I’m da ghost of Bobby Fischer!


You be divided like a minotaur,
I tan your hide like Andres Philidor
You’re sippin’ Courvoisier and havin’ fun while
I’m trippin like LaBourdonnais against McDonnell
You’ll be sendin’ out for coffee
While I’m endin’ you like Paul Morphy
You be cryin’ for yo lawya
‘Cause I be tryin’ you like Max Euwe
You be easin’ like soil erosion
While I’m squeezin’ you like Petrosian
Your game’s so moldy that you’ll drop off
Faced with Anatoly Karpov
It’s like you’re sufferin’ a harried mind dream
‘Cause I’m as tough as Garry Weinstein
That Chang Chick will be slammin’ it
While I’m bam-bammin’ you like Vlad Kramnik
Courtesy by j'adoube

No comments: