Wednesday, June 6, 2007

This Blog is also for the Visually Impaired!



Have you ever put on a blindfold and pretended that you couldn't see? You probably bumped into things and got confused about which way you were going. But if you had to, you could get adjusted and learn to live without your sight. Lots of people have done just that. They have found ways to learn, play, and work, even though they have trouble seeing or can't see at all.

I am happy to say that I have used odiogo to help those who have a hard time to view the monitor. It is also good for those who wish to listen to segment of this site and move on to play puzzles or do other things. I hope you all benifit from this add on and use it. I was mighty impressed at the quality of speach that the program offered to me it produces the best text to speach translation, your feedback would be more than welcome.

No comments: